View Single Post
Old 21-02-2007, 02:57 AM   #17
BomberXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASLTech
If you have seen a normal DVD player and played a MP3 file on it is displays the same. A folder is shown on the left and songs on the right. It will also play mpg format in same manner. Not sure about WMP's though but I think it does. You can also place all your MP3's on a DVD and use this. You could in theory have 470 albums on one DVD using the MP3 format.

Cheers

ASLTech.
Thanks very much for the quick reply...I have looked up this player on the net and seen there is a new model out in the states, the BV 2600 UA, exactly the same as the one above but with a front input that accepts a 5 mm jack for external audio devices etc, best of both worlds!! Will have to wait and see if I am allowed by the missus to upgrade the BA Mk I XR ute for a BF II XR ute this October (end of lease), will get premium audio (TFT Screen) this time and then I will be booking in straight away for you guys to install 1 x DVD player :
Thanks again for the infomation, very impressed by ASL's approach to customer assistance/service, well done!

Cheers

Nigel
BomberXR is offline   Reply With Quote