Thread: Do you like it?
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2005, 05:54 PM   #5
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Yes I had wired it up with reverse lights and put a tiny fuse in case of overload. It would be nice to hide it totally but I have yet to see a hidden car camera. It is really something I would like to se more of because people can see if their kids are behind their cars.

I agree the wire is a bit out there but that is the av input.I am not sure if I can get a 90 degree one but a trip to jaycar and some spaghetti cover should make it look better. I think these things would fetch around 770.It will be a health and safety product.It should break up the monotony for me from doing millions of mobile phone installations.

Alos Itried to paint it with touch up paint but made a mess ...so possibly off to a painter to get done.

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again

Last edited by Stav; 25-04-2005 at 06:00 PM.
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote