View Single Post
Old 22-04-2007, 09:56 AM   #30
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I notice from the above pic posted by "murcod" that the seats still have the "ST" logo on them?
I presume this is going to be changed before the car is actually released here as the "XR4"?...........was this car a rather thrown together quickly effort that was on display at the show or something?

It does look very nice though in white imho, love that front bumper and all the colour coding too, very smart, as of course does the VW Polo GTI in white, very nice with the subtle red colour coding touches, dont think you could go wrong with either car, both have their pluses and minuses.

For the record, I would have to agree with Mitch on this one in regards to his choice of driving the Pulsar to and from work.

He has obviously had a bad experience with some slag keying his new car after all that time of having to save for so long to buy the GTI, near on 30k is a lot of money in anyones language.

It all depends on each individuals circumstances, he says that the car gets driven to work and then spends the rest of the day out in the sun and the elements and obviously open to anyone who wishes to damage it, there's a lot of nasty jealous idiots out there.

In his particular circumstance I would think it perfectly reasonable that he leaves the new VW at home to enjoy on weekends etc and just uses the old Pulsar to get to and from work, as he said it just sits outside all day, he doesn't have to worry about it getting damaged, broken into or even stolen for that matter.

I on the other hand am fortunate enough to be able to drive my Fiesta to and from work each day as once I arrive there the car is locked away in security undercover parking, not open to the elements or idiots with keys.

Do what you think is in the best interest for your circumstances Mitch, it doesn't matter what you do in this life, only one thing is absolutely guaranteed..........."there is always, and I mean always, going to be someone there to try and knock ya down."