View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 11:33 AM   #14
NL FBT 98
"Tickled By Tickford"

Hey there guys,

Whata super win on Sunday hey? 1, 2, 3 its a Friggin FORD for me !! One thing I did notice was how quite it was around the streets on Sunday night...if it was a Holden win - it would usually mean every ferral from the wood work would come out and wanna race.

Anyways, the website is going well, I am liaising with FPV and the response from them has been astounding - true legends with their sincere approachability.

I have a five page letter which is going to FPV and to FORD as there are a few probs with the Ford database, I tried to get a letter of authenticity re: its limited number etc etc but the only thing that comes up and that Ford can put on paper is that it is and NL Fairlane Ghia :

So there are a number of little hiccups but either way they should pan out soon ....I am hoping, still have to wait for logo approval etc etc

SHANE - yeah if you could get me that info as soon as you could that would be great - I am pretty sure I have most of what is available on the world wide web adn having any additional bits will be handy for info on the website.

TICKFORD_XR6 thanks for those details mate ...I will try and get you a photo soon of the engine bay but as for all the FBT's, that wont happen but we will come close when word gets out. Be good to see how many are around and how many are no longer with us.

PINCH thanks for your interest mate but I am just keeping the website for the 106 FBT's made and to generate some information and interest in that car. The Sportsman is a nice vehicle - dont get me wrong. If I find any info along the way about them that you may not have, I will get it to you.

For everyones viewing pleasure - I spotted a real EVIL MOON over the headquarters of HOLDEN very recently.....check the picture !! Yahooooooooo

Cheers for now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FBT Moon Rising SMALL.jpg (116.6 KB, 104 views)

TS50 T3 2002 Blueprint No. 197

Fairlane By Tickford No. 22 of 106 - A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

1998 NL Fairlane Tickford Concorde

1999 AU Tickford XR8 - Glenn Seton / Neil Crompton Ford Tickford Racing REPLICA

A 'True Warrior' fights not because he 'Hates' what is in front of him, but because he 'Loves' what is behind him.
LEST WE FORGET our Serving Soldiers and War Veterans.
NL FBT 98 is offline   Reply With Quote