View Single Post
Old 27-06-2008, 11:00 PM   #9
Turboconvert

We just did the same back in feburary as well mate! My parents, my brother and I (yes we all still live together and for all of us this is our first home). The best way we could get out of renting was to pool together and buy a house. And when it comes time to move out, my parents will by then be able to buy my brother's and my share out (dont worry, may sound dodey to some but we set ground rules and exact details out so that it is a fair arrangement). This way all of us get out of renting and what would have been dead money is now getting put into an investment as such. We managed to get a half decent house. The only problems with the house seem trivial compared to some of the houses we have seen.

But in saying that what does need fixing is slowing getting fixed as we go alone.... Sorry for taking the spot light there. So congrates mate, will be the best thing you ever did! One more thing you need to do is when you are settled, christen the house with a party to celerbrate the occasion...all the grog can be on the guests!

Bf xr6 turbo sedan, 6 SP auto, Leather/suede interior
Turboconvert is offline   Reply With Quote