View Single Post
Old 13-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #24
250TURBO
Starter Motor

hey FASTXR, could you PM me the ford day organisers contact details.i would like to get entry tickets asap.cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTXR
Hi everyone,

The Peter Warren All Ford Day is happening on Sunday August 17th at the Warwick Farm racecourse. This is traditionally a HUGE day, with Ford clubs from all over the country taking part.

To say that I've had trouble getting some decent information from the organisers of this event is a major understatement. That said what I have found out is that due to some fairly major renovations, the regular display areas are not being used this year. Instead, the display area will be in front of the grandstand, between (I believe) the grandstand and the track.

Entry is $20 per car and the organisers have said that they prefer pre-payment of entry fees to help them get everyone in as quickly as possible. We can sort that out closer to the event.

We have a number of people who are keen to attend and they will be making it a day trip - they will mosy likely be leaving Canberra at about 4-4.30am

If you're wanting to attend, please add your name to the list here:

ATTENDING:
250TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote