View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 08:57 AM   #196
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless
Well my energy levels are absoutely on the climb.I am getting stronger and stronger.My left shoulder still hurts from my smash some time ago ..but it is not going to become my excuse for quitting!!

The irritation in my fractured rib seems to be less too... Whoever is doing this...dont give up...I will be switching my diet to a larger portion of lean protein sources as summer is around the corner.

It is a scientific fact that protein in itself burns more calories in digestion that carbohydrates use more energy to be assimilated into the body over high fat foods...So if you eat a higher proportion of protein you will be simultaneously be burning more calories just by doing so...
Go Useless, Go Useless, Go Useless, Go Useless e

Ok well I'd better get into more vegetarian proteins and ease off the carbs then, hard to do for me though but I will try.

Although I was looksying at the glucose diet, that seems to make sense to me too.

Good luck everyone, I'm starting to walk or swim every weekday again, plus the netball on a Monday night (gotta keep my knee support on though). I forgot how much I enjoy exercise once the panting/pain subsides lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote