View Single Post
Old 13-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The website is a massive improvement. It is the same as the Ford Vehicles US one. One Ford anyone? Noticed it the other day. Much easier to navigate, much more interactive, it feels nicer and they ditched that buggy Flash software so I can view it on my iPhone/iPad. Definitely a foot in the right direction.

I have noticed that there are a few Ford ads still on TV, saw a G Series LE one last night on Channel 9? Seeing a few 50th Falcon ones, and plenty of the 'Upgrade' Ford ones, promoting the Escape in particular. It's all well and good to have these ads, but I still strongly believe Ford ads lack passion (50th Falcon ad and a few others apart). The website is following the US Ford website style, so perhaps we'll get a similar advertising overhaul?

I remember seeing the 'Feel The Difference' on the Ford Australia site too, another Ford US follow through.