View Single Post
Old 15-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #66
redman

Default Re: FG Series II, When?

I have to say that wading through the plethora of negative posts in order to uncover the gems of information is getting to be a bit tedious.

Thankyou to those who have contributed in a positive vein.

I have to say that I am not so much waiting for FGII as compared to FG1.5 and the return of the LPG I6. The tidbits of information relating to this machine implies that it may actually 'change the game' and bring LPG to the masses.

My current charriot is an '08 eGas G6 and it does precisely what it was acquired to do; give me 500km for ~$40 - $45. I was really annoyed about the lack of traction control or LSD, but Ford fixed that in FG1.25. No good for me, but great for others. I have my own strategy for dealing with the spare tyre, but I am really looking forward to the Melbourne Motor Show to see the new FG1.5.

The real bonus for me is that the projected release for FGII is September / October which aligns neatly with lease replacement time, so I get the new injected LPG donk, (hopefully) a re-located spare, TC, DSC and any other goodies Ford happen to give the machine. Oh, happy days.

I suppose it explains why the nay-sayers are so intent on redirecting comment and discussion. The General and Tojo had nothing equivalent to the eGas G6 in 2008. Come late 2011, they look like missing out on my custom again.