View Single Post
Old 23-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #34
big.glenn

Default Re: All Ford Family Day 2011 Sydney

Hi Guys…

I have received the 8 tickets for the All Ford Day Sydney 2011. I will get them to either Chris or Brad over the next couple of days so they can take them up to Sydney and give them out when Team ACT meet up to enter the event.
Team ACT have met up outside the motel at Eastern Creek in previous years. This is only a couple of hundred metres from the track.

The Display vehicles gate is open from 7.00am-9.00amso I suggest that those going up on the Sunday morning meet up with the other crews from the ACT between 8.00 and 8.30 as it can take a little while to get into the site depending on queues. It will probably take about 2.5 hours (depending on toilet stops) to get to Eastern Creek from Canberra so I will let those going up organise a place and time to meet up and leave to head to Sydney.

Dane has been in China and is due home today (Saturday). The trailer can be picked up either on Sunday or any evening next week. Kim and Andrew have kindly offered to take the Club Trailer up to Sydney so a big thanks to them. I will contact them to arrange pick up of the trailer.

Cheers
Glenn

P.S. I have a different phone number at the moment.

0447 688 819

Glenn

Bluepower / Kenne Bell Supercharger

INTERCOOLED

377 rwkw

Thanks to
Chris @ BLUEPOWER
&
Kit @ GEN-TECH

Member of FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT