Thread: VF Holden
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2013, 01:53 AM   #627
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Default Re: VF Holden

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
FGII isn't 5 years old.... remind me again what upgrades the FGII FPV got?

Clearly the amount of people for whom the priority is performance also correlates nicely with unwillingness to open their wallets. HSV continues to trump FPV in the sales department with a slower car with more gadgets.
Splitting straws a bit ...... the VE was 7 years or so old, updates aside this is a new model while the FG continues on for another 12 months. I don't understand want the argument is about!

HSV has always sold more than FPV/Tickford. There are more Holden fans than Ford fans ..... simple. Doesn't matter which is better, its always been the same. Even when the 185 was proudly displayed on the back of a HSV they sold more. Why? I really have no idea!~

............... and yes, I opened my wallet and bought a GT335 and absolutely thank FPV for making such a great car to enjoy every single day and I considered many cars ....... and guess what! I bought the better car! HSV will trump FPV in the pretty buttons stakes but not in the power stake and despite what you believe, that is still important to many including me.

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: