Old 01-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #50
Revolver
Big Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: "If you're not speeding, you have nothing to worry about..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud_Noises View Post
BANG!!!
Thank you, I'm here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboi View Post
Not required so edited..
Guys if you have an issue with a moderator please PM an admin, Russ, Galea, Auslandau, Spoolman, etc. don't take it up or comment in the thread.

Anyway, to the OP.

I don't think there is much you can do. Except what one of the above posts mentions in drawing it out so it is not profitable.

Your in a serious conundrum. I honestly believe you weren't speeding. There are sections on the warrego highway & Ipswich parkway that I damn well know are camera & radar hotspots, from previous experience or just common knowledge. It's at these spots that I virtually have my eyes glued to the speedo. I won't take a chance & make sure that I am under the limit. I don't take the chance. I can't afford the fine. Points I'm good on, but its the $$$ that the killer now. I see they have gone up since the last time I got a fine.

Unless you are very well funded & have ALOT sitting in the bank, I don't think there is a way to fight this. As Flappist said earlier, they will fight this tooth & nail. To lose would set a precedent & would open the floodgates & would bring into question EVERY camera fine ever issued. And that is a dangerous thing for the government. That's not a conspiracy theory. It's fact.

Yep it sucks. Yes it's wrong. But if you dont have the backing to fight it, what else is there to do?

Just the way the Cookie crumbles. Though I am happy to be proven wrong.

Actually, someone please, please prove me wrong.
/////Alpine Sound.
EBGT Momo Woodgrain Steering Wheel
The Scarlet Fairlane Build Thread

Project "White Knight"
93 ED XR6
ROH Alloys
Momo wheel
Cruise
Sunroof
Premo Sound
Manual
HO Goodies
PWK Build Thread

1990 Yamaha FZR 250: 59000ks & climbing. New fairing, old tank, my angry mosquito in a coffee tin! 14.977 1/4mile.

Last edited by Auslandau; 01-08-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: