View Single Post
Old 24-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #302
BadMax
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Gen F HSV GTS Review, 0-100 in 4.4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMENTDGT View Post
And what holden ute will produce the power you have in your GS ute...?
If you want outright grunt then the GS ute is it. But let's be honest, in Victoria you get pinged 3kph over the limit, so one slight punch of loud pedal can have your car locked up for a month.
Don't get me wrong, having 363rwkw is awesome, I'd just love for it to drive and handle a bit nicer. The interior to be less cheap especially being a premium Ford brand, for it to look like an Fpv.

In saying all of that, c&a performance have bolted a blower onto their ss ute and pulled a staggering 480rwk out of it! We al know the chev motor has massive aftermarket support.

@auslandau, I feel for the one eyed people and you do sound like one, that won't give another car a chance. How are you so convinced that its not a better product? How can the badge make such a difference?
I've been new car shopping about 3 times over the last 3 years and always end up with the best my money can buy, not the badge I must own. And it just so happens to be three fords in a row!

Now if I want a real buzz, I'll place a 170hp motorcycle between my legs and go for a ride!
Single hump hard lid.
XR8 Bonnet
Colour coded mirrors.
Tint.
Reverse camera.
K&N.
More down the track...
5 users like this post: