View Single Post
Old 26-08-2013, 09:24 AM   #327
Rodge
Banned

Default Re: Gen F HSV GTS Review, 0-100 in 4.4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyxr6t04 View Post
Rodge - I see the value in a GTS for AUD$ value... Let's be honest here; A demo GT for ~60-65k, a GTP fpr ~70-75k... Or, a GTS for 100k... I'll be honest, my immediate plan is an FPV and later a GTS, but i wouldn't hesitate to spend 100k on a GTS with all the tech it comes with, i'm so torn between FPV and HSV right now that i feel like a dirty Judas!!!

But, the GTS is still good value compared to what else we get in Aus for the same dollar.

Really though, any HSV or FPV is great bang for buck in the grand scheme of things. I'm just glad that i am fortunate to have such a terrible decision to make... the blue side of me in singing for an FPV, but my logical side is telling me to consider the GTS... either way, brand loyalty aside, i don't think i'll go wrong.

I'm just glad that this forum has many enthusiasts, and not just one eyed supporters... We all have our own decisions to make, and over time i have had many cars, i just hope i don't get judged on my final choice!! if i do, then so be it, i'm sure i'll justify it haha
Fair enough Jimmy, obviously everyone has a different perspective on this matter and as you say all one can do is compare based on conditions in their market. Just curious, if you could buy a Jaguar XFR for the same money as a HSV GTS, (like Kiwi's can), which way would you lean then ?
2 users like this post: