View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #4
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Brembo Vs Harrop Vs AP Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV_Steve View Post
Hey guys,

Just doing a bit of research and was hoping you guys could help me with some info. I'm researching brake kits for a BF2 F6 Typhoon. Currently with 4/1 setup.

I'm just after the following info: Cost of the Brake Kit, What's included in the Brake Kit & the cost of replacement rotors & pads.

* Harrop Ultimate Brake Kit

* Harrop Monobloc Brake Kit

* AP Racing 6/4 setup

* Brembo 6/4 setup.

Also, are the Harrop & AP Racing calipers smaller than the Brembo calipers which would make it easier to fit aftermarket rims?

Cheers,

Stephen
Geez mate you want me to work hard on this one . The AP Racing and Brembo set ups i am guessing you want prices more on the std kit done and not any of the changed offset or rotor diameter changes that have been done? The wheel diameter is not the major issue when fitting these kits it is more the offset off the spoke of the wheel.

Harrop rotors have to be purchased from Harrop themselves as RDA or DBA do not cover that range and i have to be honest and say i have never sold a Harrop brake kit before.

* Harrop Ultimate Brake Kit - List price $6500 Ultimate Brake Kit (Red, Yellow, Black or Silver) - 6 piston Front & 4 piston Rear Calipers - 381x32mm Front & 356x28mm Rear, 24 Slot 2 piece Rotors (Min 19" wheel) Braided lines 4380 extra. I have no price for replacement rotors in my price list sorry

* Harrop Monobloc Brake Kit - List price $5500 Red 4 piston Front & 4 piston Rear Calipers - 355x32mm Front & 355x28mm Rear 12 Slot Rotors Braided lines $380 extra.I have no price for replacement rotors in my price list sorry

* AP Racing 6/4 setup - 362mm front and 328mm rear .Everything is included prices start from $6850 to $7950 and replacement rotors from $650 each for front and they use DBA in the rear so they are $215 each and pads will vary depending on what material so front pads from $230 and rear pads from $200 again it depends on what kit version you go with and we supply everything you need in the kit included goodridge braided lines.

* Brembo 6/4 setup. - 355mm front and 330mm rear. Prices vary according to our suppliers stock availability and if you want 1 or 2 piece front rotors in the kit or even RDA or DBA brands plus we have a choice of brake pad options as well but from $5800 up to $7850 depending on what kit version you go with. Replacement Rotors start from $300 each front and $215 for rears and we supply everything you need in the kit included goodridge braided lines.

Hopefully this will give you an indication on price but with the AP Racing and Brembo kits it also comes down to what size rotors and what brand pads you put in your 6/4 combo.
We are working on different brake combos at the moment for std FG wheels.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: