View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 01:27 AM   #911
The Eagle
Starter Motor

Default Re: 2014 Falcon Sneek Peak

I won't buy another new car from Ford after the falcon's death

Currently im driving basically a mazda (Ranger 2011 but the keys and interior are very mazda,badge engineered diesel eating crap)

So you to want to see it replaced by a bumdragger? Do you know what FWD is actually good for? Towing? NO! Taking off? NO! cornering? NO! Cost effective repairs? NO,look up CV JOINTS!! Being a paperweight? YES! Torque steer? Yeah its great for that but not really a positive

As a blue blooded life long Ford fan i'd prefer buy a dodge or a chev than the mustang,Why? I think the Camaro,Challenger and Charger look about 1000000 times better than the 'Stang,as an australian what does the mustang mean to me? Yeah some import that looks mediocre with better looking competition

I'd rather buy a commodore than some korean or some american and thats basically what its all about,i'd rather have a car MADE FOR OUR ROADS than a car made for the US or Asia because guess what

Our roads are among the worst in the world and i believe we need Australian DESIGNED cars for our pathetic roads

2 peices of the fabric of this country are going and never coming back,why should we buy what some american suit thinks is good enough when clearly the product is sub par,i have driven the new look taurus and to me it felt very hyundai or camry,like a tight cardigan,whitegoods on wheels
The Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: