View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 02:20 AM   #914
NX74205
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 2014 Falcon Sneek Peak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eagle View Post
IMO the only way to save the falcon is to boycott the brand once the ford we all want is gone
Don't you dare pretend to speak for all of us.

I for one will stick with Ford no matter what. My next car will almost definitely be a Ford. I couldn't care less where it's built, or what wheels it drives, or whether it can tow, or how fast it goes from 0-100. As long as it looks good, is well built, can do 0-100 in less than 8 seconds, has all the gadgets and gizmos I want, and a Ford badge, I'm happy.

Quote:
I for one don't want some korean heap of **** and i certainly do not want a taurus,the ONLY reason they don't sell the falcon in the US is because of the XL and yeah,it was ****

But so was that ugly thing they badged a taurus here,DO NOT WANT!
Maybe you haven't heard. The Taurus isn't coming.

Quote:
I won't buy another new car from Ford after the falcon's death
Your loss, not mine. There's so much more to Ford than Falcon.

Quote:
As a blue blooded life long Ford fan i'd prefer buy a dodge or a chev than the mustang,Why? I think the Camaro,Challenger and Charger look about 1000000 times better than the 'Stang,as an australian what does the mustang mean to me? Yeah some import that looks mediocre with better looking competition
If I were in the market for a muscle car I'd buy a Mustang. Why? Because it's a Ford. That's all the reason I need.

Quote:
Our roads are among the worst in the world and i believe we need Australian DESIGNED cars for our pathetic roads
So, like the Ranger than? And the Everest?
2005 Ford BF Fairmont (2006-2019)
1989 Ford EA Falcon GL (2000-2007)
1982 Ford KA Laser Ghia (1999-2000)
NX74205 is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: