View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 04:22 PM   #949
prydey
Rob

Default Re: 2014 Falcon Sneek Peak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
You dont need to own one to see the pics here of rust, thin paint, stuffed bushes, milkshaked trans, ball joints (granted that seems to be sorted)..need we go on? All that with cars within their warranty period..

They can use any excuse they want to but its pretty common, which sucks because they are good cars but it must really take the shine of a new car experience; and the experience of owning a Ford as you then have to deal with Dealership/CRC etc
this is pretty much a falcon based forum so you won't get much feedback of any other models. yes, there is sections for other models, but the participation is much lower in those areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASH GT
Ive had 3 brand new FG Falcons... I no longer own one! But they all had problems... My SZ Territory odly enough has been okay (same factory) but my PX Ranger leaves the Falcons for dead as far as build quality. Not bad for something made in Thailand????
like i said, all models will have bad ones. also, i've never considered an enthusiast forum an accurate cross section of the true picture. its the same with just about any product you can think of. look up a review site and bad reviews are nearly always dominant because normally people only bother to leave feedback when they are having grief with the product.

falcon isn't perfect. not saying it is but in its defence, it has a tiny budget in comparison to almost every other model car on the market and performs ok considering.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote