Old 22-08-2014, 08:34 PM   #8178
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Default Re: Last EVER Falcon Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
Meh...
I think the FGX label sucks, the rear end is uggo, and the front not much better. Oh, and I could care less about "sink."
That said, I think the last "Good Looking" Falcon was the EL (and before that the XP) so I'm obviously hard to please.

At the end of the day, it's a Falcon, it's a great package, and I'd be happy to own one.

Depending on timing, pricing, optional Leather, availability, and my bank balance at the time, I may yet spring for an XR8. A 2016 XR8 would be something special. But if they make it another limited run smash'n'grab, with dealers demanding $20k over sticker, then I'll stick to plan B of acquiring a GT-E.

It's sad that this will be the last ever Falcon, to be replaced by some imported mid-sized FWD PoS.
So yeah, all those posting in here just to take another swipe at the Falcon, get F@$%ed.
You've been predicting the demise of the Falcon since 1978, and like a broken clock you were eventually correct. I commiserate that this happens so seldom in your life that you need to keep harping on about it.
Buy an ElL do it up and you'll be happy.
Fordman1 is online now   Reply With Quote