View Single Post
Old 20-10-2014, 04:23 PM   #1440
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I've been stewing on this bugger for a fortnight now.

A few months back I had arranged to drive my mother 5 hours to regional NSW to visit my sister (no big deal its what you do for family and I'm happy to do it) it turned out the weekend my mum had planed was the AFL grand final weekend and as my sister and her partner are mad Swans fans they had organised tickets and wanted to head to Melbourne got the game.

I figured that was fair enough so the suggestion was to go the following weekend but being the long weekend I had already booked that up.

So being the nice big brother that I am I agreed to give up my Bathurst weekend to drive down Saturday and back Sunday, under the condition that I was allowed to dominate the TV for the shoot out on Saturday and the start on Sunday.

So when I was offered box passes again for my son and I had to decline as I had already committed myself else ware

That all seemed pretty fair I thought.

So I got to my sisters at 3pm and my 5yo Nephew meets me at the door with the remote and a drink (hes a good kid ) and all's well

So we get down to talking and I asked how the big trip to Melbourne went and said something like even though the swans didn't get up it still would have been good to experience the atmosphere.

to which I'm told, Na we didn't end up going we decided it would cost more than we were prepared to spend so we staid home and watched it on TV

Now I'm a reasonable man and I retained my composure but seriously inside I said WTF

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: