View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 10:06 AM   #9
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
So

as a mainly male dominated forums, how do we turn this trend around and appeal to the females?
After long and careful observations at meeting places such as KFC "Westside", Hindley Street and Motorsport events, I have come to the following conclusions on how to attract women to this forum, using the same obviously successful techniques I have witnessed day to day.

First, women are attracted to chrome, such as shiney mags and wings on Nissans. The forums requires more chrome.

Second, women seem to require to be told that they are desired and needed, the male species seem mostly to do this by, planting the right foot onto the accelerator of afore mentioned Nissan, and bellowing, "Show us ya t*ts!", and then leaving the area as quickly as possible in a cloud of smoke. We obviously need to meet these needs with google ads regarding acceleration and nudity.

Thirdly, women seem to adore men who are intoxicated, as at most motorsport events, you are hard pressed to find a man who isnt intoxicated, leading a wife in uggboots and an ac/dc tshirt and 13 children all screaming at the top of their lungs, obviously his charm is magnetic**. I suggest we all drink more before we post to simulate this attractive environment, to help us share our feelings more openly, and maybe a few more threads titled "Why I require to see your t*ts" and "Ofcourse I love you now roll over." would help us reflect our emotions and help us seem a more attractive place to post then other forums.

These few helpful tips will help us attract more maintstream females into our world of fast cars, road worthiness inspections and speeding tickets.

Yours faithfully
Doctor Phelonius Bastard, Phd, OOA, DCM, DILLIGAF

** NB: This may only work for Holden Fans.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Last edited by Sourbastard; 11-02-2005 at 10:07 AM.