View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 09:54 PM   #35
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Do you own a Dog?

Although still on about dogs I am changing the subjet to my pet peeve that bloody disease PARVO if you love your dog and he/she has not had treatment for this then I dont give a flying shoit if your 'friend' dies from it.
I own a pet cremation business and over the past 18 months have seen a marked increase of dogs deaths from this incideous disease.
If you cannot afford $80 - $100 for a 12 month treatment ...and the possible can go inexcess of $2k then get rid of your dog....you dont deserve the pleasure of having such a faithful friend.
Dont give me excuses they are always in the yard or we live on a block and never see other dogs..

I do not care if I've affended you, in fact I am pleased because you just might do something.

Ive dealt with 3 clients directly over the past week whose dogs have died from lack of bloody treatment. Tday I sent one client away in tears because I let her have it full guns and anger blazing. stupid biotch "Oh I couldnt afford it"

To those of you who are caring for your mutt and keeping up treatments and injections I salute you.

End of rant but not anger.
If a treatment