View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 09:51 AM   #286
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Schumacher critical

We can all agree and others would disagree.
I'm all for quality of life etcetc BUT we also should put ourselves in his wife's position on the circumstance and children.
It is her right to keep all within their bubble, it doesn't suit us BUT thats her/their call.
People need to accept and respect this imo.
Would you think MS during his career of highs and lows not at times lay together in discussion with his worrying wife discussing IF this happens or that happens I wish you to make sure you do this if any hope for eg ? MS was/is a very smart calculating man something as this would not surprise me.
Lauda had the Priest come in reading his last rites - did his wife say switch everything off in that worrying no hope first week another eg.........
This is one families decision - its their choice their business no matter what we feel.
I'm sure some here have lost loved ones, despite how terrible we know it looks seeing one laying in bed hopeless I wonder how his kids feel to at least know Dad is still with them, they can touch or kiss him gently for eg talk to him even though there is no response, hopefully not in pain...something is better than nothing as they say.

I'm just playing devils advocate - in the same position I don't know what I would or not do if it was my Dad.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: