View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 04:51 PM   #30
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

Default Re: Summernats 2017 - Club Display - Sun 8 Jan 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommie View Post
Just finished a double wax and detail ( OCD out of control at moment), suggest for members own safety that when the red BA goes past you that you wear sunnies and SPF 50 sunscreen. Seems to be extra shinny shinny at moment.

Ray - I'll also likely have a few extra in the car, but need to confirm later in the week.

Didn't you say you were coming round to polish both mine for me as well JB ?

Lol

Yeah no problems mate, just make sure you've got numbers down before Saturday :-)

At this stage still haven't found anyone to drive my G6ET in, have offered it to Craig but he's not sure if he's going at all so is there someone else local that would like to drive it in for me ?
If not then Allan I'll get your missus to bring it in

Ray

5.0L, 2.1l Kenne Bell, Tickford T3 Heads, Crow valve springs, YellaTerra 1.7 Rockers, Comp Cam, Comp D-Row Timing, 10mm LiveWire Leads, LC-1 & Moats Quarterhorse, B&M TransCooler, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, King Superlow Coil Springs, John Bowe Superlow Pro Leaf Springs, K&N 4" Pod & CAI, Pacemakers, 100c Cats, 2.5" Redback, 19" FPV Rims, BF-T Prem Brakes, TS50 Bumper with DTRL's, Custom FG Bulge, BA XR Side Skirts/Rear bar

Ford Performance Club of ACT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rayban76 is offline   Reply With Quote