View Single Post
Old 21-03-2006, 01:11 AM   #18
InitialD
Low and Loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jjM-
done

cars back to normaly again (FINALLY!!)
Went over a few things again (thanks to mick for coming around saturday night till the early hours of sunday). The pvc valve we discovered was defective, replaced that but still rang like :P, next checked out injectors again, i took it to Doc Brown at Fairmonts Gear and said "Great Scott! sounds like spark", then checked my water and said "might even be a gasket, recons the water has dropped quite a bit in the space time continum" :S thats when i saw my wallet fly away :P

....but when down, bought some NGK R spark plugs, fixed it started up good again, and ran alot better to if not a bit better then b4, i didnt change them when i chucked the motor in, they seemed fine, but when i pulled em out, they looked kinda cruddy :P

i also checked out this water droppin, it didnt drop :S sittin like it always has :S but to sure i guess ill flush it all I should listen to mick that it probly had a blockage somewhere and Its just cleared itself OR i didnt even check the waterlevel as i painted the coolant bottle black and only Mr XRay Specs could see in there

problem solved :d thanks for the help fellas and its good to see steve out and about on the footpath
Just corrected your post Joey Joe joe shab shab shabbado

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :

Last edited by InitialD; 21-03-2006 at 01:23 AM.
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote