View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 05:27 PM   #188
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 2019 Ford Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8
That's surprising. During Wheels COTY testing they said the Focus was the best car out of the whole field dynamically.
Will definably ask to see if I can take one of the ST-Line models tomorrow (they have a few Trends registered as well) and take the long way to work. Most reviews seem to be the Trend model, a couple of early reviews on the ST-Line raved about the car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosCo
Any comments regarding –
. are Ford sales negotiating prices or taking a lump it or leave it attitude?
. any delays in delivery?
. has anyone tried to order options on the vehicle such as HUD, Active Park Assist 2 Pack, Panorama Roof Pack?
Local dealer has a few Titanium's in the window advertised at $36k IIRC, no options and 2018 build. I really don't think there would be much wiggle room in them. Dealer also told me six months wait, but others here have been told similar and then were given much better timeframes. As for the options, the spec you've listed is how I'd want my Titanium, but with metallic paint it's an eye watering $42k. You can pick up a Mondeo cheaper (again like others have).

Anyway keen to give the car a good go, would love to add a fully loaded Magnetic Titanium to the garage and move away from the SUV!