View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 12:03 PM   #219
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Falcon GTHO Revived

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
TBH IMO most Miami exhausts don't sound that great, its that MIami "cackle" strong feature, lacks base like from the windsor/clevo days, so a $1k cat back to a full $5k system they don't give me that deep throat woody feeling

An observation in this thread reminds me of a comment made by a very good long time and current Ford supporter I know who has bought alot of our Falcons/Tickfords/FPV's....
This built him a good relationship with those behind the Ford scenes and in discussions I have had with him over the years one comes to mind in this thread he's had with Ford.

Ford Enthusiasts are far harder to please than the SS/HSV customer base.
Probably because our GM supporters have had far more "choice" than we Ford devotees have.
This is in turn puts Ford in a no win situation for we pass on far more negative POV.
I'm guilty of it, we don't have this, why didn't they do that yaddayaddayadda......
Not much please's us.
Now post Factory here we have the company that knows our hipo cars back to front, its boundaries its limits.
Yep I agree their pricing is OTT but horse's for course's.
I don't get why Ford supporters need to belittle a company that for some are very happy to deal with.
Puffing the chest out like some here at times is down right rude imo.
No I'm not a customer, I'm just a bloke who compares apples with apples, some like to DIY, some prefer other alternative Tuners etcetcetc......
It just comes down how much your willing to pay, if you can do it cheaper good luck to you, I see others appreciate going to a company like this and for one they can afford to.
Peace out
Agree with most of what you say especially the ford fans being hard to please ....I guess it's being historically the under dog that makes us so critical as we're always looking to get the jump on the opposition ?

What annoys me about this is its so overpriced .....and it's being talked up like they've reinvented the wheel ....they even try ed to take credit for the Michelin tyres ? .....if it had the speed to back up the trumpet blowing then it may have some cred , why didn't they track it against a GTS ....maybe they don't have the belief
It needs some walk to match the talk

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
This user likes this post: