Thread: Ambitious China
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 12:15 PM   #293
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Ambitious China

Polyal, I had type a long repsonse BUT in the end I thought no point.....

As for tweet/meme/child like copy/cartoon, its a matter of opinion the point is to some its depicting a ADF soldier as presented.
Are you a enlisted or past Aussie digger ? how do some of them feel.
Point is its also our coat of arms being defamed, I wonder how the CCP would feel ont he other foot and reaction let alone any other countries coat of arms.
People carry on about IP, they are renowed copiers as we know - wonder how they would react someone here doing the same re Tianamen Square again for it is old now/the countless people kicked out of their homes for the sake of sky risers/the properganda in their media/how we've seen people treated during the covid outbreak/the doctor who exposed it to the world now RIP/you can go on and on but some here say tred lightly the big bad wolf is going to dump us and bloody ruskies lol.....
I can't believe CCP closing shop on us 100%, they need our minerals full stop, other countries will not be able to fill it entire needs for starters.
Oh, as much as i luv some of our own Aussie entertainers ol Jimmy I'll pass, Red yes a good mention he is a intelligent person as would some others no doubt about it.
You can't suck on the tit forever as we know, we can still Trade not cut off completely but you need to sew new roots !

edit, forgot to add, here here bravo.
"Tensions are set to rise further in the coming days as the Morrison government and Labor finalise an agreement on new laws giving it the power to scrap agreements struck by states, local councils and universities with foreign governments.
The laws, which will pass before the end of the week, will probably allow the federal government to tear up Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews' Belt and Road agreement with the Chinese government."

and why should they react to the above ? we can't do similar in the CCP.
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...01-p56jmi.html

and thats another point re the above, our Uni's.
They reacted towards our own (a student standing up to them due to their investment in our own Unis ffs, sure they can have a say but they shouldn't be able to "gag" one of our citizens and the Uni honchos also are guilty of the towing the line protecting the funding ffs and suspended him) demonstrating against them in that Brisbane Uni.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"

Last edited by FTE217; 02-12-2020 at 12:40 PM.
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote