View Single Post
Old 29-08-2021, 06:26 PM   #24
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Rest in peace Charlie Watts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71V8 View Post
Mick Fleetwood still busy on stage.
Take a look at the Peter Green tribute show he put together, a very well done nod to the real Fleetwood Mac
I watched a new TV doco series last week and week before Brian Johnstone of AC/DC travels around interviewing all the " greats " and last week he went to Maui Hawaii where Mick lives on his farm and has all the excess stuff rockstars have, but he owns a restaurant in town, with a resident band, he drums of course, Brian jammed with him, it was cool, but he spoke about his life and the band for a good 30 mins, the guy is 74 I think, but he is the healthiest 74 year old I have ever seen, they should all retire at 65 like everyone else, but he needs money as they all do, he just sold his back catalogue, so he needs cash, probably down to his last 20 million, lol, these guys and gal's have been handfed and pampered all their life, doubt if he could boil an egg to be honest, but I would not pay the prices they ask now to see a bunch of 70+ year olds on stage doing anything, except talking about their lives.

Cheers Billy
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote