View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 03:20 PM   #13
barra240t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: VFACTS OCT 2022- Ford second overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
I get that but the Prado is so boring and unengaging a drive. The Everest handles and drives so much better and the interior space difference is marginal at best.

Again, the Hilux isn't bad. I didn't say that. I said that with the new Ranger, it's average and you'd be mad to look at the Hilux given its so dated and the drive again is so poor.

I give the Ranger and Everest a hard time on this forum, I know. But they are really great cars in the segment and are above the offerings from Toyota. Heck, I recovered so many Prados at Fraser Island with my Everest when we went there. They aren't all that off road nor on road. I just don't understand the fandom around them.
Next gen Ranger and Everest and streets ahead of Prado and Hilux, there is absolutely no comparison. If anyone asks what to compare them to I'd say one of the others (Isuzu/Mazda twins and to be honest, the Chinese as well) but keep Ford out of it, they are now in a league of their own.
2 users like this post: