Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2022, 12:14 PM   #19487
mostly_broncos

Default Re: Covid 19 -

i don't believe china at all but airfinity is just one of those ****ty virus adjacent companies trying to drive its own business model by fear mongering.

all covid stats are garbage and always have been. The early cases numbers were garbage because people who wanted to be tested were not able to get tested. The current stats are garbage because here in the US at least no self test numbers are ever reported anywhere. Some positives probably get reported if the person later gets retested at a medical facility but negatives are not because there is no mechanism to send in results to anywhere. billions of unreported negatives should surely affect a graph or 2 somehow

Schools here were sending self tests home for over a year , kids were to be tested once a week but they specifically said don't tell us the results, positive or negative , for privacy reasons. They didn't even say , keep the kid home if the test is positive it was utterly pointless

Here is one stat that is 100% accurate I have had covid 3 times since the start of this and my mortality rate is 0% i can report each time its been less and less exciting down to just a persistent runny nose for a week this november .
3 users like this post: