Thread: XC Cobra #140
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2015, 09:47 AM   #330
Paull
P6 LTD

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For all the hard work performed around paint, trim, engine codes in the Classics section. General all round knwoledge and willingness to impart on others 
Default Re: XC Cobra #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcg2503
Add to list.

Apply NOS 5.8 badges.
Yep, hopefully those excellent badges, that I got from a great bloke, plus all decals, will be the last job that is to be done on the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstanovic View Post
Simply awesome build. I have just read from the start, I keep having to remind myself that this thread has evolved over many years, not just the 2 hours I have spent ogling the pics!

One question, why do restore multiples of parts as opposed just what you need? For example, how many air cleaners do you think you will need haha?!?!
Bought in June 2002 and hopefully finished by years end, well, maybe

In regards to restoring multiples of, I have a very simply philosophy: "It is better to look at it, than look for it". Put more simply, as I am also restoring another P6 LTD, plus my XD, I will also be restoring a few more P6 LTD's in years to come. Another reason is that when you have a bunch of parts cleaned/blasted/painted, you can then chose the best of the bunch.
Paull is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: