View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #29
greenjgs

Default Re: Bearmans Engine Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearman View Post
Big day tomorrow, gotta finish stripping out the engine bay and have the rolling body ready for the panel shop. The priority then is to clean up and paint all the brackets and bits I'm reusing.

The engine is almost ready!! Ray (the engine builder) picked it up during the week. He reckons my block came up a treat. He'll run the cam in for me on the stand, install the spring inners and have it ready to run so we can drop it into the car and take it straight to a dyno place.

I've ordered Pacemaker tri-y's and going for the ceramic coating. I'll also be seeing the same place for a fuel pump and fittings for a 3/8" fuel line. Will need to get a fuel sender unit done as well.

Wednesday will be full on. Got a day off and will be running around all over the place picking up and dropping off. Will be glad to have a breather!!
Hi Craig

If you need my engine cradle let me know and I will try to throw it in the boot of the Goss and bring it to the Xmas party. Unless Ray has some secret for running in the cam, let Zoran do that and install the inner springs, that''s all included in dynoing the engine before it goes in. You'll probably need him to regraph the distributor as well so make sure you go there with any extra clips, springs etc. that come with the dissy.

See you tomorrow. G
greenjgs is offline   Reply With Quote