View Single Post
Old 27-07-2022, 09:51 PM   #17
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Default Re: ICC not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez096 View Post
Hey guys I’m pretty new to the ford forums just got accepted in thank god I did!! I’m having some trouble with a bf xr8 icc pretty much it was working a few days ago and it was working fine kinda cut in and out but as soon as I smacked the side it would start working again, after a while it completely stopped on me I pulled out the icc and checked all connections were correct and everything looked fine replaced all fuses and relays and that still did nothing at all. Would like to know if there is a certain sequence to put the plugs back in also I’ve put in rear speakers because the car never did come with any and I didn’t earth them would that be causing a short? Also did take out the icc with the battery connected if that would mess with it to? Thanks!!

Hi.

sounds like the pins at the back have 'broken' away from the motherboard & need to be resoldered [the ones that plug into the white socket in the dash]. re speakers - don't earth them. re battery .... i always disconnect the battery so there is no issues when actually disconnecting/removing the ICC/BEM, nor any problems when reconnecting the ICC/BEM.

Cheers
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: