View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 01:42 AM   #386
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Default Re: Stolen Car Only Thread

Not my car, not sure if the owner is a member here at all, but saw this link and had to share it.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-poli...t#.VGC_wmfDU7Q

"SA Police are appealing for assistance from the public to locate a distinctive car stolen from the garage of a home in Largs North on Sunday morning.

Sometime between 4pm on Saturday 8 November and 9.40am on Sunday 9 November a garage on Riverina Street was broken into and a 2013 orange Ford GT, with South Australian registration 'COYOTE' was stolen. The garage was unlocked and the keys of the car were easily obtained.

Police ask anyone who may have seen the car since the theft or have any information that may assist police with the investigation to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

If you see this vehicle please call Police on 131 444.

I'd be shattered if it was mine.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote