View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 09:07 AM   #61
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ford Australia’s record $10 million fine for “unconscionable conduct” over dodgy transmissions

Holden with a huge issue with Colorado oil usage , some use 3 litres per 1000 kms and can't be fixed.. Mercedes AMG C63 are falling apart from brand new and Mercedes do little or nothing to solve the issues , lets not get started on the other crap from Europe ..
Most if not all manufacturers including those from Korea and Japan will have early or long term recurring troubles . Just how it is .

Everybody looks through different coloured glasses and these are the ones I look through from my perspective.

I'll stick to my quite reliable and relatively easy to fix and pretty basic Falcons thank you that and don't look like boxes on wheels that you need to read the badges to see who makes them..

Those that want to buy these new small capacity turbo engined , fancy tech transmissioned , gizmo laden vehicles then it's your call and choice . For me and others it's K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid ) I'm a KISS fan these days.

Bottom line for me is this . I'm having a great run out of my Falcons so why would I want to join the queue to buy a box. I'm not alone either . We used to build some pretty good KISS cars, inherently reliable and very fun and passion inspiring and we should be proud of that fact . I am.
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: