View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 07:09 PM   #15
Phildo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent work on the BF Brake information. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Photo Essay - Centre Console Disassembly 
Default Re: Speed Bleeder brake nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechan1k View Post
Wow Phildo welcome back.
Haven't seen you post on here in the LONG time.
I sneak in quietly from time to time.

Sold the blue ute back in March (ie the 2006 Tornado).

Still got the 2007 green Tornado. Finally got the damn thing licenced a few years ago (ie emissions test and engineer's report).

Bought another 2007 green Tornado (ie in better condition) and will be selling the other green Tornado soon.

Been bloody broke the last few years (ie RIP taxi industry) but been tinkering with Toyota hybrids the last couple of years.

I alternate between wasting exorbitant amounts of petrol in the Tornado and rebuilding Toyota hybrid batteries to get cars to run at 5 to 6L/100km.

Besides rebuilding Toyota hybrid batteries regularly, I'm also exceptionally good at stripping apart the interior of a Prius, cleaning it all with a pressure washer and making it all look like brand new inside. As well as making 800,000km ex-taxi Camry hybrids look like they left the factory yesterday.

Dammit. Shoot me.

Read about it all at Cabloid, the web site that has stories and photos about my life driving a taxi at night.
www.cabloid.com.au

Last edited by Phildo; 02-02-2021 at 07:14 PM.
Phildo is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: