View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 11:21 AM   #75
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: New BP fuels additive announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.P. View Post
Mick...riiiiight, it was Julia Gillard. Man, you even talked about the FG Barra engine when Howard was in power.

You're getting strange.

Hey, had it ever occurred to you that this is a car enthusiast forum and most people just drive? And might not be able to afford to buy 95/98? That's actually the case! Hi? I can't afford to run my FG on petrol and have always had dual fuel Falcons. Like umpteen thousands of people.

Your mind is not great. First Julia Gillard changed ADR in Opposition in 2006-7, then it's in 2010-12 as PM.

Bullswool.
I was not trying to be political at all and I don't give a rats who it was. but just stating who it was that changed the point or as it stood before she did such was that 91 was going to be phased out and that's a fact.

The point about the Barra engine was because you made the point of the power difference of this engine on 91 and 95 and 98 octane and thus the point of reference to this fact as no such has been published as to the engines before.
But look at the Barra engine is proof of the fuel worth as to power shown is a fact, not to mention that this engine is much more advanced then the one before it and when Ford make such a thing they are looking to the future you know as they had to up date it for the years coming ahead.

What people can afford or not is not the point.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote