View Single Post
Old 28-10-2006, 01:29 PM   #28
joshf2
striped

Quote:
Originally Posted by murcod
Grow up. I didn't even start the thread or make any comments regarding the review- just the immature outbursts that followed. (I guess my signature was enough to promote that childish outburst?)

I have owned two Fords, a Holden, a Mazda, two Daihatsu's, a Peugeot and a Renault. I'm grown up enough to realise every brand/ model has it merits and don't simply buy BrandX because I (for some stupid reason) idolise the brand.

If you're not interested in the thread then simply ignore it. I'm sure the admins will delete it if they deem it not relevant (or will move it to the right section.)
hey. if you cant take the heat about what others think of the french brand, then maybe you need to grow up.

frankly, if you think i idolise the ford brand because i dont particularly like some kid watering down our forum with propaganda, then you've got another thing coming. i too have owned multiple brands, from subaru's, toyota, mitsubishi's, daihatsu's and fords.

but what i dont go on about is harking about how great i think they are in other forums. how would you like it if i told you your house was inferior compared to mine because i have ocean views, polished timber floors and a stainless kitchen?

and if youre only here to comment about the immature outbursts that followed the review, then youre not really following the topic, are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murcod
Grow up. I didn't even start the thread or make any comments regarding the review- just the immature outbursts that followed.
i already have certain people on ignore lists. its just a shame their quotes arent filtered out either. but lets see what happens when you take this to a bigger forum. lets see how constructive, or immature it gets.

again. this is for discussions about "ford passenger cars" with more interest in "small and mid sized cars" talking more specifically about "fiesta and ka"

again. take your talk about renaults to the pub.