Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2020, 09:16 AM   #297
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

I work in a District School which has 140 primary school kids and about 200 secondary school students..There is about 50 staff and a few reliefs in each department so about 400 altogether . My job is about 60% cleaning and 40% grounds work .. As of last week I'm now 100% cleaning .

I'm required now to rush around like a blue bum fly cleaning , wiping , disinfecting everything constantly . It's already driving me nuts but that's okay . All four of us EFA's are doing this and another one starts tomorrow . Three meetings with our School Business Manager and Principal in five days to re -iterate new protocols on disinfection dished out by the DoE .

Also told that if at some stage the schools are closed we will be still working on a bunch of jobs for an indefinite period ..God only knows what they'll get us to do if that happens .

I might grumble what's going on but I have a job , I know I'll have an income but it truly devastates me that fellow Aussies will die from this and so many millions will be impacted badly financially and socially and in all sorts of other medical ways while this rotten disease is getting fought .

It all bloody sucks..
5 users like this post: