Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 05:55 AM   #8874
mostly_broncos

Default Re: Covid 19 -

When I got sick in July , if it hadn't been for the constant roar of media hysteria I would never have gone to the hospital at all.

For some reason I thought there was a point to the trip

If I had known I was going to be sitting in a tent full of other sick people waiting for a test that I would never get any results for and then not treated in any way , I would have just stayed home. How insane is it to fill a tent with a mixture of people who may or may not have the virus? Its great from a herd immunity standpoint of course

Drink fluids and rest and avoid people they told me. They could have sent a text that said that and I could have glanced at it while watching a movie on netflix.

The media's motivation in all this is just money , ratings , page views , eyeballs for advertisers. Never the well being of the population or the common good. The government's response is a disaster because government is useless even in the best of times . Government is made up of blame dodgers and control freaks .

Our economy has been crushed by this and yet , no government worker has missed a single paycheck even if they are not delivering any actual service . No politician who tells you to stay home has missed a paycheck either.
This user likes this post: