Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 10:21 PM   #9082
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officemanager View Post
If you want to be a perfect little lapdog then go for it.

Honestly locking out people who were nowhere near any hot spots is way over the top!
Cheers
Far from being a lapdog champ. Its being an adult and taking responsibility for choices you make.
My father in law was stuck in wa for 10 months as a fifo miner last year. He wasnt doing too great being away from the family for so long so took the risk to come back for Christmas. Come new years and he was looking for flights. The ones that fit his schedule was on i think the 6th of jan so booked and paid for. A day or 2 earlier wa closed again, even if he could get in (he cant) he'd have to pay for his own quarantine for 2 weeks aswell. So now he has no income, and no way to get it back for the foreseeable future. But even he isnt salty at anyone or crying poor me. It was a chance and he knew that.

So as for the idiots with a 30 foot van behind a dmax with 3 brats in the back seat, thinking the rules dont apply to them, make them truck the car over the border, fly in and quarantine for 2 weeks like another person i know that got stuck with a car and trailer in nsw going to qld at the first closure last year.

All these restrictions are for nothing if a few idiots can get around them on compassionate grounds
4 users like this post: