View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #17
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: A big whats up! From Kapooka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCwillo
Holy crap!

Im in 35 Platoon! haha Delta company represent.
36 is our sister platoon, we beat them at everything.
Gah
HALLWAY 35!!
Nothings changed!
I have lots of stories for you all when i have more then 10 minutes a time on the computer hah

in 2005 i was in 25 platoon, my my have things changed since then. who is your instructors? i have a few mates down there now. i recall being a, "pathetic excuse for a human being and i wouldn't even be used as crap paper if i could be." (insert many swear words that swear filter takes out). people fainting on parade so having to drink 3 litres of water in 5 minutes and throwing up everywhere so that we know to, "stay hydrated men!" Many more story's i could chuck up here, makes me laugh thinking about it.

if your joining the infantry mate, Kapooka is a walk in the park compared to Singleton. Singleton is where the real work starts, however with all this OHS&S stuff it has probably changed as well. any questions about anything shoot me a PM, just remember that its all a game mate, they don't actually hate you keep your head down and don't question any authority, you will breeze through that last bit of the course.
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote