View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 02:58 PM   #10
whitelion65
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Mondeo Trend MY2018.25 - Digital speedo & build quality

1 I don't know why the preoccupation with digital speed readout comes from, but if you look at the fine print in brochures etc, there will be a disclaimer that features can change without notice.
2 Doesn't look too good from the pics, but I think you've lost any bargaining power by accepting the condition of the vehicle when you drove it off the dealers premises.
3 The fuel consumption isn't calculated by a complex algorithm (That's the DTE, which can change fairly rapidly, according to recent historical consumption). Average consumption is calculated by distance traveled / fuel used. My MC Mondeo diesel is incredibly accurate (I have long term records), but my LZ Focus uses around 10% more than indicated. In my VY Commodore, I could manually adjust the figure by going through the set-up menu. I must look into doing the same for the Focus.
I would approach the dealer principal about the panel fit issues. It wouldn't cost much for them to rectify. You've nothing to lose by having another go!!
Good luck!
Moondust silver
2016 Focus Trend, 1.5ecoboost, 6sp manual.
Frozen white

Previous
2004 Berlina Wagon (LS1) Vespers Blue
1995 Camry 2.2, white
1971 Ford Fairmont wagon 302w, C4 Polar white
1971 TC Cortina, 2L 4sp, Ermine white
whitelion65 is offline   Reply With Quote