View Single Post
Old 14-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #22
tezxr8man
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Customer service focus swings to what Ford owners need, car-maker says

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyf6 View Post
Me and dad went into Carmichael ford today in townsville just to test drive the ecoboost falcon. The customer service was amazing. Every question was answered, and it was actually exciting to hear about the car from the salesperson. Now my dad is the skeptical type, and he loves his 6cyl engines - but the customer service - plus his instant love of the car - had him leaving the dealer with a smile from ear to ear. He has gone from a skeptic to a full-blown lover of the car, and he finally appreciates it for the magnificent piece of aussie machinery and engineering it is. He now has his heart set on one, and for the right price - will buy a new g6 limited edition ecoboost 2012 plate in a heartbeat. Well done ford - you have made a present and future customer very very very happy
They have changed then, I went in there 6 months ago and they snobbed me, I was walking around for 20 mins and no1 came out at all

I'm not a fan of Carmichael Ford at all as they have caused more problems than solved on my sisters focus, even something simple like braking a tail lightbulb socket was broken by them and wasn't fixed they just jammed a bulb in there, can't wonder why it went back 3 times with the same bulb not working. and it took 4 goes to put a new front cv shaft in

My old man also has a Super Pursuit and they tried telling him that the steering rack wasn't covered under warranty at 10,000 kms

I love my fords but they as a dealership haven't inspired confidence in me that's for sure. But if they pulled their fingers and actually did good service work I would look at buying a car from them and maybe even getting it looked after their
tezxr8man is offline   Reply With Quote