View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 10:52 AM   #140
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Will we ever beat cancer?

Sorry to hear about your boy, its very sad when they are so young, it destroys families, and you are right about big pharma, and yes its all about the mighty dollar, usually the US dollar!

There will never be a cure for cancer, they can't even find a cure for the common cold, that tells me that the common cold is a normal or natural way for nature to get rid of all the s..t in your body!
But you need to find a cause for any illness or disease before you can design a cure!

That's only my opinion mind you, but cancer is a mongrel, and it has to be in us I reckon since birth, just sitting there waiting for the right circumstances to come along and then you are gone,done like a dog's dinner really.
And smoking in my opinion does not cause cancer, it causes respiratory distress and a load of other lung issues of which I have most, but I had a shocking work history, especially the 70's and early 80's.

Metal dust of every description, welding fumes, asbestos in particular, radon gas from a Uranium mine, sulphur dioxide that we all breathe everyday in traffic!
Where does the list end of all these supposed carcinogens in our daily lives, are we supposed to hide indoors all day, no, we are meant to go out each day and do our jobs, that really is our function, the illnesses are just a coincidence in a long hard life!

Cheers Billy.
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote