View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 09:12 AM   #205
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Yeah ... but try a white surround headlight on a Winter white car .... errrrr ... NO.
Black surround looks the goods ... and when the light is turned off ... it actually looks like the entire light is black.

I still need to get those night time photos I have been meaning to get ... mine have been great ... night time driving has been awesome ... I have perfected the beam height now ... and beam distance is awesome without glare to any drivers. On low beam I have close to 80 metres of clear bright beam "on the road" in front and all around .... and when following any vehicle ... the beam does not go above the top of the bumper. Very impressed with them.

Will be good to see BA style lights when they become available ... mind you the stock BA and Territory lights are bloody awesome to start with already.