View Single Post
Old 20-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #11
phoonfan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy666
Fair review and a great looking car - I had the choice of TDCi or XR5 and went the TDCi route - looking at your car I'm kind of regretting that, (though getting 1000km out of a tank helps to heal the pain).

Just a question that I've asked before about Fords supplies - the dealers around where I live have sedans sitting unsold on the lot for months (even diesels..) while theres a waiting list for hatches. How were there figures on sedan vs hatch - were they out like they were with the zetec/TDCi/XR5 ratios?

The hatches have been the pick, having said that it could be a tad skewed by the fact the LX model only comes in a sedan and there are a few of those around! The leather/bluetooth and colour mix was all wrong as well, most people are happy(well, put up with) a wait and get what they want! The order bank is quite strong for most dealers so you can expect to see quite a few more on the road over the next few months! The dealers have now taken over and are ordering thier own model/colour/option mix, 90% of what we have ordered is comming with bluetooth! Will sort itself out over the next 6 months or so!
phoonfan is offline   Reply With Quote