Thread: Club expansion
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #7
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

I still have the club domain and have been paying for it since it started, if you wish to have it redirected to a new website then just let me know and I can re-point it.

Since having a kid, the amount of time I have has been reduced significantly and I haven't been able to do it justice. I'd love it if someone wanted to take it over, if you need web hosting space you can continue to use mine, seeing as I already pay for it.

Also, the Eurofordclub facebook group is here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=3536297726. We can add admin people to the group if they are willing to take it on.

If I don't get any firm direction, I'll redirect the eurofordclub domain to this forum again. Also, I have a bunch of 2005 Eurofordclub keyrings still, I know the year isn't current but they are free? If someone wants to take them to the Small Ford Sunday and hand them out free, shoot me your mailing address and I will send them to you. Also there are some free club stickers as well to go along with it.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote