View Single Post
Old 20-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #52
HardTop Coupe
Starter Motor

Thumbs down Re: Beware importing a car from the US

A warning to everyone on here, stay away from USA to AUS, they claim that they deal with cars and know what they are doing when it comes to purchasing, inspecting and importing American muscle cars, for me they failed on all of those points.

1) The money took over a month to get to their account, they claim that the money hadn't been deposited yet. But after further investigations, it was found that the money was deposited in 2 weeks, not in 4.5 weeks as claimed by Lawrence. I can only conclude that they must have been using my money to conduct their business while waiting for payments from other deals.

2) The inspection they say they do, did not happen, they told me over the phone that the car was good, but in actual fact had a lot more rust than shown in the pics

3) The car was damaged in transit and bits stolen, so over a year now, we still have not received the correct bits, as they are too tight to send what is needed.

4) They are very very unresponsive to emails when there are issues to sort out.

5) They never answer the phone when there is an issue. ( it's funny how I could always contact Phil &/or Indy by phone, before the deal was made and when the car was in transit, but have NEVER been able to contact them since the car arrived with issues)

As mentioned in a previous post, the business is registered in the US, that is for a reason, so again, beware of this company if you want to import a car.
HardTop Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote